Translate

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

INQUISITIVE QUESTION: WHY CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED AT MKOLANI AND TANGA ATTACKS?

On 14th September, 2010 when I was listing down some XVII strategies organized by radical Muslims to attack and eradicate non-Muslims, I mentioned children from  Orphanage Centers owned by religious group to be involved in religious criminals.
In article XIV of my findings, I mentioned Orphanage in Mwanza to train and Islamitize the Mind of these little children.
Both incidents of Mwanza and Tanga the source is said to be young children who were together with the armed robbers. Some were arrested and others are said to escape.
The curiosity behind this findings began in Dar es Salaam, when in 2010 We found a group of little children in one of the religious festivals, passing out after a strong training of karate and kung-fu.

Leaders said that was part of their religious training. We disagreed. When I hear today  similar children in Mwanza are involved in these criminals, the picture of the past catches up my mind. I suggest It is high time now to work on it seriously.

Search and Read the whole thread in this blog titled: MBINU ZINAZOTUMIKA NA WAISLAMU OR 21st STRATERGIES TO ELIMINATE/CORRUPT CHRISTIANITY IN AFRICA

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger